Friday, June 12, 2009

Was I supposed to be blogging?

Aw man! I feel absolutely terrible for not blogging these last few days. It's like I only remember to do my blog when I get to the lab and by then it is too late. Other than forgetting to blog, everything else has been goin quit well. We have been making programs to read the ADC on our board, write to and read the EEprom and read the clock. For the most part it wasn't difficult, but i'll admit that I had to ask MANY questions before the task was complete. I know what the programs are meant to do but i'm not good with programming syntax, and that's my major problem. Today we constructed a circuit that is capable of measuring different inputs such as pressure and temperature, and producing an output signal that we can write to EEprom and later read off as valuable data. The staff also decided to give us a little break today, and when we get back at 4:15....time for prizes!!

2 comments:

  1. I would still like to see more detail here. You say you had MANY questions, but you don't share the questions or the answers. Also, who did you ask and how helpful were the answers? How do you expect this to impact your next steps?

    Finally, don't "forget" to blog. Make it a part of your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Fava thanks so much for the comment. I don't realize exactly how much information I leave out when I am writing. I will try to include these in the upcoming blogs :)

    ReplyDelete