Wednesday, July 22, 2009

9 More Days!!

I am so ready to go home! Mostly because I miss everybody but partly because of the drama that our group went through a few weeks ago. It was so weird, and I didn't even understand what was going on or even the reason. I lost my drive when that happened and since then I have just been counting down the days. Oh well but I am glad that we are still implementing this program at our school. It would have sucked if we couldn't share this experience with the students at ASU. Aside from that, today we are doing system tests. We have already calibrated our sensors which took longer than I thought it would, but i'm glad it's over. I'm trying to give more detailed checklists in the document for these tests and calibrations. I think I am just over thinking it. All I have to do is give a step by step list of what we will do during calibration and testing so I will do that later. Right now I will head back to the lab to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment