Friday, July 3, 2009

Moving right along

These documents are getting frustrating. I'm so tired of "correcting" mistakes in the PDR. Why can't we get our document right?!! We stayed awake for 2 days straight trying to get that document together and it still wasn't enough. On top of that, Cayla keeps winning the blog awards. This is just getting ridiculous. 10 weeks straight she has won the awards I mean come on Cayla give us a break. Forget to blog sometimes!! And if that's not bad enough, it's already time to do the Pre-CDR and if we can't get the basics, it will be hard to move ahead. Anyway i'm hoping it will get better. Today, Mr. Jim spent time helping Ashle' and me with our schematic designs, and I had no idea that they would be so easy to put together. I was quite suprised by that. Well let me try to handle some business before I head back down to the lab. Oh and by the way congrats on the PDR CSU...losers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment