Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is great. We are finally getting some positive feedback instead of "change everything it's wrong". That's a relief. We won our first best in show award today, and it's helps us have convidence that we are doing somethin right so I am happy about that; however, I am also extremely upset about these blog awards!!! Can I not recieve my prize? Dang this is looking like a conspriracy or somethin. Why do I always make it to the ceremony just to lose, but when I win, i'm never on time. Last week was the last time that will ever happen to me. Oh yeah we had such a great time at Dr. Guzik's house on the fourth. We got in the pool, ate some great food, and looked a some fireworks (don't tell anybody about the fireworks). Anyway, that was a great break from all of the stress we've been having. Well I am now about to head to the lab for the awards! I will update you on who won :)

No comments:

Post a Comment